- 3 cups frozen shredded hash browns
- ¾ cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 1 cup diced fully cooked ham
- ¼ cup chopped green onions
- 4 eggs
- 1 can (12 oz) evaporated milk
- ¼ tsp pepper
- 1/8 tsp salt
Place potatoes in an 8-inch square baking dish. Sprinkle with cheese, ham & onions. Beat eggs, milk, pepper and salt; pour over all. Cover and refrigerate for several hours or overnight.
Remove from refrigerator 30 minutes before baking. Bake, uncovered at 350 degrees for 55-60 minutes or until a knife inserted near the center comes out clean. Yield: 6 servings.