- 1/2 lb. brussels sprouts, thinly sliced
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- 2 tbsp. freshly grated Parmesan, plus more for garnish
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Caesar dressing, for dipping
1. Preheat oven to 400o. In a large bowl, toss brussels sprouts with olive oil, Parmesan, and garlic powder and season with salt and pepper. Spread in an even layer on a medium baking sheet.
2.Bake 10 minutes, toss, and bake 8 to 10 minutes more, until crisp and golden. Garnish with more Parmesan and serve with caesar dressing for dipping.