A full breakfast is served at the Inn for all guests whether you are staying in the Inn, the Hideaway Cabin or the Log Cabin Suites. Refreshments are available in the afternoon.
We offer fine dining on Saturday evening which usually includes a complimentary wine tasting, appetizer, soup/salad, entrée, and dessert for $40 per person. On most other evenings, we offer more casual dining usually including soup/salad, entrée, and dessert for $25 per person. We also offer a gourmet picnic basket for two for either lunch or dinner for $25. Just let us know a few days before arrival if you would like to have dinner at the Inn on one or more evenings. There are also local restaurants in Cabins & Petersburg, which are 20-30 minutes from the Inn. Casual dress is appropriate for all dinners at the Inn or at local restaurants.
A typical menu for fine dining may include:
- Bruschetta with fresh mozzarella appetizer
- Garden salad of assorted greens with onions, carrots, tomatoes, cranberries, feta cheese; topped with orange-berry-basil vinaigrette
- Pork roast with a shitake mushroom marsala sauce
- Baked potato, served with choice of butter, sour cream, chives, cheese, bacon
- Steamed asparagus
- Chocolate soufflé, served with ice cream
A typical menu for casual dining may include:
- Cheesy potato soup
- Stuffed chicken breasts
- Garlic mashed potatoes
- Steamed broccoli
- Blackberry cobbler, served with vanilla ice cream
Vegetarian entrees are available on request.